In order to bring best practice in procurement to the Hub members, a suite of guidance, templates and tools has been developed.
All officers at the District and Borough authorities may use these. They will be used for all Hub procurements.
These documents will be developed over time and we value your feedback in order to continually improve the procurement process across East Sussex.
Toolkit for Buyers
1. Purchase Assessment
2.1 Quotation Flow Charts
- Guidance for Buyers on devising an effective PQQ (pdf)
- OJEU Timetable Planner (xls)
- SEBP Advert Template (doc)
- PQQ for High Value Tenders - above £100,000 (doc)
- PQQ for Low Value Tenders - below £100,000 (doc)
- Guide to tender evaluation (pdf)
- Guide to Public Services Act 2012 (pdf)
The CIPFA Guide "a pre qualification questionnaire toolkit (pdf)" also includes useful information and guidance on evaluating and assessing a PQQ.
3.1 Tender Flow Charts
- Contracts between £50,000 and OJEU (pdf)
- Contracts for OJEU restricted process (pdf)
- Guide to EU Processes (pdf)
4. Contract Management
To access details of the Hub's programme of procurement opportunities planned for the coming year, please download our .