- Doing business with the Procurement Hub (pdf)
- Top tips for tendering with Local Authorities (pdf)
The Council does not operate an approved list of contractors but all suppliers are invited to be registered on the South East Business Portal (SEBP) (external link). Registration on the portal will enable you to be contacted when a tendering opportunity arises in your category of goods, works and services.
The SEBP has access to 74 authorities contracts across the South East and is Free to register.
Should your Company be selected for a Tender, you will be required to submit further details concerning your financial and technical suitability.
All five Hub authorities have published their contract information on the SEBP.
SEPB Contracts Pages
- Eastbourne Borough Council Contracts (external link)
- Hastings Borough Council Contracts (external link)
- Lewes District Council Contracts (external link)
- Rother District Council Contracts (external link)
- Wealden District Council Contracts (external link)
Build East Sussex is a network led by East Sussex County Council and Brighton and Hove City council, aimed at developing the construction supply chain across East Sussex.
To access details of the East Sussex Procurement Hub's programme of procurement opportunities planned for the coming year, please download our Forward Plan below. Further information will be published on the South East Business Portal for each opportunity.
Contact the East Sussex Procurement Hub
Telephone: 01323 443235
East Sussex Procurement Hub Advisor: Ian Roadnight
Corporate Procurement Manager: Gerry Palmer
Procurement Assistant: Cathy Nelson