Wealden recognises that worries about money and jobs can put a great strain on you, your relationships and family life. Just click any of the following links, or call the numbers listed to contact the specialist agencies that can help with these kinds of problems.
- Childline -children and young people can call 0800 1111
- Samaritans - call 08457 90 90 90 for confidential emotional support
- Relate - offers advice, relationship counselling, sex therapy, workshops, mediation, consultations and support face-to-face, by phone (call 0300 100 1234 to find your nearest Centre) and through its website
- Visit our pages
- Credit Crunch Stressline - for advice on coping with stress, depression or anxiety. Or call 0300 123 2000
- Visit our Elderly Care page for details of local and national organisations providing advice and support for the elderly in our community
- Problem Pages for young people on the Wealden Youth Website
- Keep Active and Enjoy Yourself Factsheet
Is there anything else we can do to help? If so please contact us using the details below.