This Wealden recession web page aims to provide you with an easy guide to the help that Wealden can offer with your housing needs. Just click on any of the links below, or call the numbers listed for further information.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding under occupancy change to Housing Benefit from April 2013
- Private housing assistanceor call 01323 410051 - helping elderly, disabled and vulnerable residents to adapt, improve and maintain their homes
- (an alternative to selling your property) or call 01323 443381
- and those with disabilities faced with repairs, improvements or adaptations to their home, or call 01323 441013
- Deposit Guarantee scheme - assists those who are unable to afford a deposit for private rented accommodation
- Mortgage Rescue Scheme - call 01323 443380 to talk about the new mortgage rescue package
- 'Reluctant Landlord'- advice for residents thinking of renting out the property they are unable to sell
- Problems with paying your rent call 01323 443500
- or call 01323 443381 - private sector leasing
- or call 01323 443283
- HomeBuy - or call 0845 600 6699 or 0845 351 2345 if you are looking for an affordable home in the South East
- Mortgage Help - government advice for anyone facing repossession
Is there anything else we can do to help? If so please contact us using the details below.