This Wealden Credit Crunch web page aims to provide you with an easy guide to the finding free or low cost entertainment in and around Wealden. Just click on any of the links below, or call the numbers listed for further information.
Enjoying the countryside
- Explore The Cuckoo Trail for walkers, cyclists and horse riders
- Go Walking in Wealden
- Visit Ashdown Forest
- Good value swimming sessions at Freedom Leisure (external link)
- The beach at Pevensey Bay
- Freedom Leisure now offers special concessionary gym memberships in the Wealden area for anyone made redundant or who is entitled to a certain State benefits. The aim is to enable people to keep up their personal exercise regimes, even under difficult financial circumstances. Call 0845 8035515 for further details.
- Active Play - free play sessions for youngsters aged 5 to 16. Call 0771 7776788 for details
- Play areas and skate parks
- Freebies- a guide to free stuff
- Free Days Out in the UK
- Enjoy England- Top Ten money saving ideas
- The Countryside Code
Is there anything else we can do to help? If so please contact us using the details below.