The recession, the debt crisis - whatever we call it we all know that we are facing some difficult times ahead.
Wealden's recession web pages aim to provide you with an easy guide to the help that Wealden can offer, whether you are a family finding it difficult to make ends meet, someone facing homelessness or a small business facing mounting financial difficulties.
The following links will take you to:
- Changes to Benefits - Welfare Reform
- Help with benefits, allowances, concessions and employment
- Help with Business Rates and Business Support
- Help with home finances
- Help with housing
- Help with finding free or low cost entertainment and activities
- Help with family life and relationship problems
- Help for those who are worried about debt?
- Summary of what Wealden is doing to help those effected by the recession
- Under occupancy change housing benefit
- Money Employment and Life
Is there anything else we can do to help? If so please contact us using the details below.