- BSW Heating Ltd - domestic gas heating and hot water repairs, maintenance, servicing and upgrades
- Chris Bartholomew - electrical contractor
- Breyer Group - Major works (typically kitchens, bathrooms, roofing, fire protection works, internal decoration to common areas, external works and disabled adaptations)
Successful work has already been started including the annual gas boiler servicing visits from BSW, internal decoration works on Town Farm, Hailsham, and kitchen replacements at Rumsey Court, Crowborough. All contractors will contact residents by letter to confirm works and to arrange visits.
The following are key points to remember for future:
- Tenants should still report all repairs in the normal way through Wealden District Council's repairs clerk on 01323 443375
- When making an appointment for the annual gas servicing visit, contact BSW on their free phone number 0800 0093233
- For programmed works - Breyer Group will write to all tenants giving contact details of their Resident Liaison Officer (RLO) who will support and assist tenants throughout the projects.
Tenants can contact the RLO with regards to any issues, appointments etc. We are extremely pleased with the new working arrangement and hope that residents find the service delivery consistent and of a high standard.
Should you have any questions, or require further information, please contact the property services team on 01323 443279.
Commercial gas & plant contract (sheltered housing)
The first attempt at the tender process did not result in a contract award. We are now in the process of issuing new tender documents with the intention of awarding a new contract from next April/May. In the meantime Roselands Heating will continue their contract.