If you would like to apply for Social Housing through the Council, you will need to complete the application form. You can either print the form and fill it in by hand, or complete the electronic version. Please follow the steps below, depending on the method you choose.
Complete the electronic Housing Application form
- Right-click the link below and select 'Save Target As..."
Electronic Housing Application Form (pdf)
- Save the pdf file to your computer
- Open the saved form and complete it
- Once completed, go to 'Save As', select 'pdf' and save it again on your computer.
- Attach the completed form to an email and send to: email@example.com
This form will be processed electronically. However, a signed copy is also required. Please therefore print your completed form and post it to us, along with any other relevant documents, using the address at the bottom of this page.
If you do not have access to a printer, you may be required to attend the Council's offices in order to sign your application form.
Complete the Housing Application for by hand
- Download the Housing Application Form (pdf)
- Print it
- Complete it by hand
- Post it to us at the address below.
Please be aware of the following when completing the form:
- Please ensure you complete every question that applies to you, incomplete forms will be returned to you and will delay the time it takes to process your application.
- The Housing Register is open to anyone over the age of 16 years who is eligible.
- This Council maintains a Housing Register on the Orchard Integrated Housing Management Computer System in order to record the personal details, circumstances and preferences, and to assess the relative needs of all eligible applicants.
All personal information will only be used for the purpose of dealing with your application for housing and for keeping you updated about your application. All data will be held in a secure manner. It will not be used for any other purpose without your permission and will not be kept for longer than necessary.
We will treat all personal information by which you can be identified (i.e. name, address, email) in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Council will follow our Allocation Scheme (pdf) when allocating homes.
Contact the Housing Options Team
For housing advice and options, contact one of the Housing Options team using the contact details below.
Contact Form: Contact the Housing Options Team
Telephone: 01323 443380 or 01323 443322
Fax: 01323 443349
Wealden District Council,