Housing Associations, The Council and Private Landlords all offer a range of different tenancy types.
Advice on domestic violence
How to exchange your council home with the Wealden area and outside the district
Includes contact details and website links
If you are a key worker there are a number of housing options open to you.
Details of renting properties from Housing Associations in the Wealden area
Assistance to find accommodation in the private sector is available through Wealden Letstart. Alternatively we can provide details of letting agents, general advice about renting and information about the Wealden Letstart Guarantee Scheme to help people who are unable to afford the deposit for rented accommodation.
Are you spending more money than you get? It is easily done, especially if you don't keep
an eye on what comes in and goes out. Use this budget planner to help keep your finances on track.
There are many things that you must remember to do when you move to another property. Please read the following documents for information on who you need to contact regarding your move.
Other useful websites
- Advice For Home Owners Gov.UK (external link)
- Advice about Wealden's Anti-Social Behaviour policy
- Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) (external link)
- Shelter - Advice (external link)
- Crisis Homeless Services for Single People (external link)
- Refuge - Get Help Now (external link)
- Citizen Advice Bureau (external link)
- Wealden Letstart (external link)