Follow the three steps below to submit an application to work at Wealden.
- Browse our Vacancies Listing for current vacancies and click on the one you wish to apply for to view further details.
- Download the job description from the job advert page.
- Download and save the Word Application Form (doc).
- If you wish to print the form off and complete it by hand download the Application Form (pdf). You can scan your form and email it to us or post it to the address below.
- If you are visually impaired and/or use Assistive Technology on your computer please use this form: Assistive Technology Form (doc)
- Complete your application using the guidance notes and job description to assist you.
- All applicants must complete an application form. CV's will not be accepted.
- Save your completed application onto your computer then attach it to an email using the contact details below. All applications submitted by email will be acknowledged.
- Postal applications should be sent to Human Resources, using the contact details below. Postal applications will not be acknowledged unless a stamped and addressed envelope is enclosed with your application.
- Please allow enough time for your application to be delivered to us in time for the closing date. Please ensure you use the correct postage stamps to avoid your application getting delayed in the post.
If you require help
If you experience any problems with the job application pack or your application form please contact us using the details below.
We do not currently have the facility to apply for jobs online but we are working towards it and we hope to offer it in the future.