Search for Planning, Building Control, Planning Enforcement and Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs) made to the Council.
This system will enable you to do the following:
Planning Applications (1980 onwards);
- Search for an application via number, address, parish or agent.
- View application forms, plans and drawings, statutory consultations, neighbour responses, committee reports, decision notices, appeal decisions, legal agreements.
- Track the progress of an application.
- Submit comments on a current application.
- Register an interest against an application to receive email alerts when new information is added to the website.
- Link to the Council's Online Mapping System to view the site of an application against up to date Ordnance Survey Maps.
Building Control (1998 onwards);
- View decision notices.
- View completion certificates.
Enforcement (2000 onwards);
- View committee reports.
- View served Enforcement notices.
- View Planning Inspectorate appeal decisions.
Tree Preservation Orders;
- View Tree Preservation Orders.
Perform this task: Wealden District Council - Planning and Building Control Applications
This service is provided by Planning and Building Control . Please contact email@example.com for further information.