Wealden District Council

Wealden Home  >  Residents  >  Benefits and Council Tax  >  Council Tax  >  Council Tax FAQs  >  Changing payment method

Changing payment method


Can I change the way I pay you?


If you start the council tax year paying us one way and wanted to change, you don’t have to wait until the start of the next year, when you receive a new bill. For example you might start the year by sending us cheques and then 2 months later decided that direct debit was more convenient.

Related FAQs and Information

Contact the Contact Council Tax Team