Wealden District Council

Wealden Home  >  Residents  >  Benefits and Council Tax  >  Council Tax  >  Council Tax FAQs  >  Exemption for armed forces personnel

Exemption for armed forces personnel


What if my property is occupied by armed forces personnel?


If a property that is owned by the Ministry of Defence is occupied by UK armed forces personnel, it will be exempt from council tax. If the property is unoccupied, it will also be exempt from council tax.

If you think that this exemption applies to your property, please print a form and send it to us.

Related FAQs and Information

Contact the Contact Council Tax Team