Wealden District Council

Wealden Home  >  Residents  >  Benefits and Council Tax  >  Council Tax  >  Council Tax FAQs  >  Moving into Wealden

Moving into Wealden


I am moving into Wealden and want to register for council tax.


You can register by completing an moving into Wealden form, or you can tell us you are moving by telephone, in writing, or by email. We will need the following information from you:

  • Your name
  • Your contact telephone number
  • The address of the property you are moving to including the post code
  • The number of residents over 18
  • The names of all residents over 18
  • Your completion date or the date your tenancy starts
  • The date that your furniture will be moved in

Related FAQs and Information

Contact the Contact Council Tax Team