Wealden District Council

Wealden Home  >  Residents  >  Benefits and Council Tax  >  Council Tax  >  Council Tax FAQs  >  Moving within Wealden

Moving within Wealden


I already pay my council tax to you, but I'm moving to another property in Wealden.


Where your move is from one property to another within the Wealden area you can tell us by completing a moving within Wealden form, or you can tell us by telephone, in writing or by email. The information that we will need from you will be:

  • Your council tax account reference number (found on the top right of your bill)

  • Your name

  • Your contact telephone number

  • The address of the property you are moving from including the post code

  • The date your sale completes, or the date your tenancy ends

  • The date you will move your furniture out

  • The name of the new resident, owner or letting agent’s details

  • The address that you are moving to including the post code

  • The date that your furniture will be moved in

Related FAQs and Information

Contact the Contact Council Tax Team