Wealden District Council

Wealden Home  >  Residents  >  Benefits and Council Tax  >  Council Tax  >  Council Tax FAQs  >  Previous council tax owing

Previous council tax owing


I still owe council tax from a previous year/at my old address.  Is it included in my new bill?


When you move you should receive two notices from us. One will be a closing bill for your old address and one will be a bill for your new address.  Your closing bill will show if there is any balance left to pay at your old address. But this will not be included in the balance or instalments on the bill for your new address. 

Related FAQs and Information

Contact the Contact Council Tax Team