Wealden District Council

Wealden Home  >  Residents  >  Benefits and Council Tax  >  Council Tax  >  Council Tax Forms

Council Tax Forms

You can tell us you're moving, apply for a discount, and request a copy of your bill using our secure forms.

Select, complete and submit the appropriate form and we will make the adjustments and send you your bill.

  •   - where you are moving from outside the Wealden District into a property within the District
  •  - where your move is from one property to another both within the Wealden District
  •  - Where you are moving to a property out of the Wealden District
  • Request a Copy of Your Council Tax Bill - fill in our online form if you need a copy of your council tax bill.
  • Single Person Discount Form - fill in our online form if you would like to apply for single person discount or if someone is "disregarded" bringing the number of adults to less than two.

Contact Us

If you have a query or would like some information please get in touch with us.