Wealden District Council

Report It - Pest Infestation on Your Property

Report a Pest Infestation through My Wealden

In order to report a pest infestation on your property, you will need to Login or Register for My Wealden. If you are already registered with My Wealden then please complete the Pest Control Request Form.