Wealden District Council

Wealden Home  >  Residents  >  Parking, Streets and Travel  >  Street Nameplates  >  Report a Damaged Street Nameplate

Report a Damaged Street Nameplate

If you wish to report a damaged or missing street nameplate within the Wealden District please contact planning@wealden.gov.uk 

Street Nameplate Maintenance

The repair and maintenance of street nameplates for adopted streets in the Wealden District is looked after by the planning department. This Council can maintain street nameplates for private streets but there may be a cost involved.