Wealden District Council seeks to manage its performance to deliver efficient, effective and economic services.
- Summary of performance in the first quarter of 2013/14
- Performance report to Cabinet for the first quarter of 2013/14
- Appendices - Performance report to Cabinet for the first quarter of 2013/14
- Performance indicators for the Council's performance in 2012/13 (pdf)
- Data making up performance for 2012/13 (csv)
The Council's Corporate Plan (pdf) for 2011-15 sets out the strategic direction against which we monitor our progress.
Annual Audit Letters set out the external auditor's view on how the Council manages its finances, the Council's governance arrangements and the progress it has made on its corporate priorities. The latest document refers to the Council's activity in 2011/12.
More about Wealden's performance:
Case studies on the Council's recent initiatives to serve the District in innovative ways whilst delivering value for money: