Keep in touch – sign up for service alerts and our regular Wealden e-newsletter
Wealden District Council seeks to manage its performance to deliver efficient, effective and economic services.
2014/15 Performance to Quarter 2 (April-September 2014)
- Quarter 2 performance summary
- Latest performance report to Cabinet (pdf) and latest performance indicator tables (pdf)
- Quarter 1 and Quarter 2 performance figures (csv)
- 2013-14 performance report to Cabinet (pdf)
- 2013-14 performance indicators (pdf)
- summary performance data for 2013-14 (csv)
The Council's current Corporate Plan (pdf - subject to data update) for 2014-15 sets out the strategic direction of the Council against which we monitor our progress. The Council's Draft Corporate Plan for the next four years (2015-19) is out for consultation until 26th January 2015.
The Annual Audit Letter (pdf) sets out the external auditor's view on how the Council manages its finances, the Council's governance arrangements and the progress it has made on its corporate priorities. The latest document refers to the Council's activity in 2012/13.
More about Wealden's performance:
Data describing our District
ward profiles containing data on a wide variety of topics including population, housing, economy, income and deprivation, health, education and transport
More data relating to Wealden and other local authorities in East Sussex is available at East Sussex In Figures.