Keep in touch – sign up for service alerts and our regular Wealden e-newsletter
Wealden District Council seeks to manage its performance to deliver efficient, effective and economic services.
2014/15 Performance - Quarter 1 (April-June 2014)
- Quarter 1 performance summary
- Latest performance report to Cabinet (pdf) and latest performance indicator tables (pdf)
- Quarter 1 performance figures (csv)
- 2013-14 performance report to Cabinet (pdf)
- 2013-14 performance indicators (pdf)
- summary performance data for 2013-14 (csv)
The Council's Corporate Plan (pdf - subject to data update) for 2014-15 sets out the strategic direction of the Council against which we monitor our progress.
The Annual Audit Letter (pdf) sets out the external auditor's view on how the Council manages its finances, the Council's governance arrangements and the progress it has made on its corporate priorities. The latest document refers to the Council's activity in 2012/13.
More about Wealden's performance:
Case studies on the Council's recent initiatives to serve the District in innovative ways whilst delivering value for money:
- Our Vision for 2015 (pdf)
- Green Waste Sign Up (pdf)
- Transformation Programme (pdf)
- Building Control (pdf)
- Shared Services (pdf)
- Single Site (pdf)
Data describing our District
ward profiles containing data on a wide variety of topics including population, housing, economy, income and deprivation, health, education and transport
More data relating to Wealden and other local authorities in East Sussex is available at East Sussex In Figures.