Wealden District Council

Wealden Home  >  Residents  >  Benefits and Council Tax  >  Council Tax  >  Moving out of Wealden

Moving out of Wealden

For people moving out of the Wealden District (into a new Council Tax area).

If you are moving out, but others in the property are staying, please do not fill in this form. Instead, please contact us using the details below.

We will process the information you provide and issue your bill by post. If you do not receive this within 14 days, please contact us using the details below.

Fields marked * are mandatory.

Your Details

Moving out details

Moving in details

If you currently receive housing benefit you will also need to put this in writing to:

The Benefits Service Wealden District Council Vicarage Lane Hailsham East Sussex BN27 2AZ

If you would like to receive an email acknowledgement to confirm receipt of this information, please provide your email address.

Contact the Contact Council Tax Team