Wadhurst Neighbourhood Plan Regulation 16 Consultation
Wadhurst Parish Council has prepared a draft Neighbourhood Plan covering the parish of Wadhurst that sets out a vision for the future of the area, as well as planning policies that, if adopted, will be used to determine planning applications in the Parish and will form part of the Development Plan.
The Parish Council has now formally submitted the draft Neighbourhood Plan and associated supporting documents to the Council for consultation and examination.
Wealden District Council is inviting representations on the submission draft of the Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents for a period of 6 weeks from 9am on 5 June 2023 to 5pm on 17 July 2023.
Where can I view the consultation documents?
The Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents are available to view on this webpage and at the following webpage: https://www.wealden.gov.uk/planning-and-building-control/planning-policy/neighbourhood-planning/
Hard copies can also be viewed at the following locations:
- Carillon Cottage, High Street, Wadhurst, TN5 6AA (Open Monday to Saturday 9:30am – 12:30pm)
- Piccolo Café, High Street, Wadhurst, TN5 6AJ (Open Monday to Saturday 9am – 4pm, Thursday to Saturday – 5.30pm-9pm)
- Jempsons Supermarket, High Street, Wadhurst, TN5 6AJ (Open Monday to Saturday 7am to 9pm)
- Wadhurst Library, High Street, Wadhurst, TN5 6AP (Open Monday 2pm- 4.30pm, Wednesday 10am-1pm, Friday 2pm- 4.30pm, Saturday 10am-1pm)
- Wealden District Council, Council Offices, Vicarage Lane, Hailsham, BN27 2AX (Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8.30am-5pm, Wednesday 9am -5pm).
For key findings and changes made see results below:
Topics covered by this consultation:
Leisure, Culture, Voluntary & Community Sector, Children and Young People, Older People, Equalities, Education & Skills, Local Businesses, Communication & Engagement, Private sector housing, Affordable housing, Roads & Transport, Planning, Environment & Sustainability, Democracy, Economy
Consultation Start Date: 05/06/2023
Consultation End Date: 17/07/2023
Results expected by: 17/09/2023
Please note: these dates are subject to change.
Areas covered by this consultation:
Target audience for this consultation:
Wealden Residents, Wealden Businesses, Children & Young People, Voluntary and Community Sector Organisations, Town and Parish Councils, Partners in the Public Sector, Older People, Hard to Reach Representation Groups, Consultants/Contractors, Key Stakeholders, Local Authorities, Families
Frequency of this consultation: One-off
Methods of consultation used:
What Happens Next?
All representations received will be forwarded to an independent examiner appointed to examine the Neighbourhood Plan.
Contact Name: Planning Policy
Telephone: 01892 602008