Everyday repairs are allocated a priority so that the tenant has an idea on how quickly we hope to get them completed. When you report a repair, you will be told it’s priority.
- Priority 1 – Repairs to be completed within 24 hours. Examples: leaking appliance, secure external door/window or lock, board up window/door, unsafe brickwork structure, loss of heating.
- Repairs to be completed within 3 working days (Right to Repair).u00a0Examples: ease and adjust taps, replace rotten timber flooring, re-secure grab rails, check/rectify fault to one power/light circuit.
- Priority 2 – Repairs to be completed within 1 working week. Examples: electric shower not working, dripping tap, running overflow, replace cistern.
- Priority 3 – Repairs to be completed within 4 working weeks.u00a0Examples: re-glaze door/window, clear blocked gutters/downpipes, replace repair kitchen worktops, supply install replacement radiator.
- Priority 4 – Repairs to be completed within 1 year.u00a0Examples: repair broken fencing, repair/replace gate.
Please note that there will be occasions when we will not be able to complete the repair in the recommended time scale, for example if a part needs ordering.