Everyday repairs are allocated a priority so that the tenant has an idea on how quickly we hope to get them completed. When you report a repair, you will be told it’s priority.
For general day to day (excluding fencing) and electrical repairs:
- Emergency: To attend to and make safe within 2 hours. Any follow up work that is required will be in accordance with target response time for the appropriate category of repair
- Routine maintenance: To be completed within 28 working days. All non-emergency work will be scheduled for a convenient time for the resident with a target completion time of 28 days (maximum).
For Gas central heating:
- Emergency: Attendance within four hours with a target of two hours. All work to be made safe immediately and completed within 24 hours
- Urgent: All work to be completed within 24 hours or completion within 48 hours if parts are not in van stock
- Routine: All work to be completed within 5 working days or agreed appointment.
Please note that there will be occasions when we will not be able to complete the repair in the recommended time scale, for example if a part need to be ordered or a replacement is required.