Audit Support Assistant
Salary: £21,054 to £22,891 pa based on 37 hours
Contract Type: Permanent/Part Time/Flexible working
Location: Hailsham, East Sussex
We are looking for an Audit Support Assistant to join our busy Audit team. You will be an enthusiastic and conscientious individual who understands risks and controls relating to key financial systems, as well as having excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What will you be doing?
Providing support to the Internal Audit Service by undertaking continuous testing for the risk-based audit reviews to appropriate quality standards and within agreed deadlines and budgets. This includes extracting samples, testing, recording and evaluating results and effectively communicating with clients. Where required, under supervision, assisting other team members in the completion of all aspects of audits, as set out in the Annual Audit Plan.
What do you need?
- Understanding of the role of Internal Audit.
- Strong attention to detail and good clerical skills.
- Good IT skills i.e. Word, Outlook, MS Teams, Excel.
- Numerate with the ability to evaluate data, analyse results, and form conclusions.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage work priorities using own initiative.
What do we offer?
- A friendly and supportive team.
- Interesting and varied work.
- A flexible work pattern.
Closing Date: 23/06/2023
Interview Date: Week commencing 3rd and 10th July.
Post Number: S9005