Don’t lose your right to vote
Publish Date: 15 September 2020
The annual electoral canvass is now underway. Some households will be receiving a communication from us this week.
From 16 September, the following properties will receive a form from us:
- Those properties where the data we hold matched with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) but where we do not hold an email address for any of the electors within the property.
- Electors who have received our canvass email and who have not yet responded.
What you need to do if you receive a form
- Read the form carefully to check that the information contained within is correct
- If you need to make a change – please visit householdresponse.com/wealden to amend
- If everything is correct – you do not need to take any further action
If you need to make a change and do not have access to the internet, please call 01892 602417.