There are over 40 Recycling Bring Sites across the district where residents can recycle a wide range of materials.
What you can recycle
- Glass bottles and jars
- Shredded Paper (in clear bags)
- Food tins and drink cans
- Aluminium foil
- Aerosol cans (empty)
- Plastic bottles (squash and put lids back on)
- Plastic pots, tubs, trays, bags and plastic film
- Textiles and shoes (check site)
- Books, CDs and DVDs (check site)
Advice on using the sites
- Don’t bring commercial waste.
- Avoid using the sites between 8.30pm and 8.30am as they are usually located near homes.
- Give your containers a quick rinse before placing them loose into the bin.
- Don’t leave recycling next to the bins – if a bin is full or unavailable, please take your recycling back home.
- Report any overflowing bins – please contact us using our online form.
- Don’t leave bulky items of waste – this will be considered fly-tipping which is illegal.
Where are they located?
Please use the map to locate your nearest Recycling Bring Site.