We might be able help you with paying your council tax, your rent and some other expenses. We understand benefits can be confusing, so to help you see what you may be able to get from us have a look below.
- Housing Benefit – help towards your rent
- Council Tax Reduction – money off your council tax
- Discretionary Housing Payments – help towards other rental expenses
- Council Tax Discretionary Energy Rebate – A payment of £150 for people living in a council tax band E – H property
- Household Support Fund – Help towards energy and food costs
- Help for Households – Get Government cost of living support
- East Sussex County Council – Support with cost of living