Wealden District Council
You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer.
Parts of our website may display incorrectly or not work at all. Please consider downloading an up to date browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Relocated Your Business? Tell Business Rates

Non-Domestic Rates, or business rates, are collected by local authorities, like Wealden, for central government.

You must let us know if you are relocating your business within the Wealden District so we can update our records.

Please select the form below that best describes your situation.