For funding advice and other information, please contact the Partnerships and Funding Support Officer for advice and information; please use the contact information at the bottom of this page.
It is helpful for us to know about projects and groups working for the benefit of Wealden residents as we also work with partners, including 3VA (the local Council for Voluntary Services), Volunteer Centre East Sussex, East Sussex County Council, the Statutory Sector Funders’ Group, East Sussex Compact, and the Wealden Community Partnerships Group, to share vital information and ensure best practice.
The following can also help with funding advice and information:
East Sussex County Council
- Has a free to use funding search on its website (external link)
- There is also a monthly funding bulletin that can be accessed through the funding pages on the East Sussex County Council website (external link).
3VA – the local Council for Voluntary Services
- For further information visit their website, 3VA – Voluntary Group (external link)
- Contact Fiona Morton, Community Development Officer – Wealden on (01323) 639373/ Ext.207 or by email at email@example.com.
Volunteer Centre, East Sussex
- For further information contact Wealden on (01323) 301757, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Volunteer Centre website Volunteer Centre, East Sussex (external link)
East Sussex Arts Partnership
- Works together to deliver the East Sussex Cultural Strategy priorities. For further information, visit their website, East Sussex Arts Partnership (external link)