You can tell us you’re moving, apply for a discount, and request a copy of your bill using our secure forms.
Select, complete and submit the appropriate form and we will make the adjustments and send you your bill.
- where you are moving from outside the Wealden District into a property within the District
- where your move is from one property to another both within the Wealden District
- where you are moving to a property out of the Wealden District
- Request a Copy of Your Council Tax Bill – fill in our online form if you need a copy of your council tax bill.
- Single Person Discount Form – fill in our online form if you would like to apply for single person discount or if someone is “disregarded” bringing the number of adults to less than two.
- Council Tax Section 13a Discretionary Reduction in Liability application form. – Section 13A (1)(c) of the Local Government Finance Act 1992, provides the Council with additional discretionary powers to enable it to reduce a person’s council tax liability where statutory discounts, exemptions and reductions do not apply.
If you have a query or would like some information please get in touch with us.