We are committed to providing excellent customer service to all our residents and visitors and we really want to hear about your experience of our services so that we can find out what we are doing well and where we need to improve. All forms of feedback can help us improve the services we provide to our customers.
The quickest and easiest way to get in touch about the services we provide, is to use our online forms.
Online Feedback Form
If you unable to use the form and need to contact us in a different way, then please contact our Information Governance Team:
- Wealden District Council, Council Offices, Vicarage Lane, Hailsham, BN27 2AX
- 01323 443322 (9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays)
If you would like to make a complaint, it would help us deal with your complaint more quickly if you could please provide as much information as possible, such as:
- the location or site of the subject of your complaint
- relevant dates
- names of council staff involved
- any reference numbers you have been given
- the service you were expecting to receive and how that differed from what you actually received.
It will also help us if you explain briefly what you think we should do to put things right, or how we could have done things differently.
The full complaints procedure can be viewed here https://www.wealden.gov.uk/complaints-procedure/