How you can have your say and get involved today.
Find out and get involved with the latest Consultation and Community Engagement activities, Ask the Leader of the Council a question, Find a Public Notice or Contact Us.
Our dedicated online engagement website;
- helps you to find out more about a wide variety of activities that we are planning on which you are able to have your say now
- offers you different ways to help inform Wealden policies and service provision
- explains our approach to involving local people
- shows you how we have been able to respond to feedback from residents.
- tracks the Councils engagement activity and stores consultation and engagement events from 2009 onwards.
You can Ask the Leader of Wealden District Council, Councillor James Partridge, a question about the Council’s policies or matters of local importance.
We frequently issue public notices covering a wide range of topics.
We have developed a range of opportunities for you to get involved in shaping the work we do and the services we deliver. You can make a difference by working with us to help us provide a better service to you, our tenants and residents, in a way that fits in with your life style and time you have to spare.
Use our online form to get in touch.
My Wealden is our self service portal, designed to help our residents, as well as customers living outside the district, to use our online services.
You can make a complaint using our online form and view or download our complaints procedure.