Wealden District Council
You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer.
Parts of our website may display incorrectly or not work at all. Please consider downloading an up to date browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Town and Parish Councils – Ordnance Survey Mapping

Town and Parish Councils are now able to sign up to the PSMA (Public Sector Mapping Agreement) and make use of all the Ordnance Survey products included within this. This may be useful with any neighbourhood mapping or specifying areas for nominating Assets of Community Value.

To access this you must apply to join the PSMA by going to the Public Service Mapping Agreement.

Once you have completed the online form it will take approximately 1 week to hear back from Ordnance Survey.

As a member of the PSMA you can then obtain maps. You will need specialised free or commercial software to help you manage the mapping data, for further guidance visit Ordnance Survey solution providers website.

You may like to look at Parish Online  – an easy service to use that provides community or Town and Parish Councillors and Clerks with quick access to maps and mapping tools.