The Affordable Housing Delivery Local Plan seeks to review the Core Strategy Local Plan Policy WCS8 concerning Affordable Housing. This is the first stage of public consultation and views are sought on a range of options in relation to affordable housing policy. The consultation does not relate to any other polices contained within the Core Strategy Local Plan.
The document was published for representations between 22nd September 2014 and 3rd November 2014. Representations can be viewed on our online consultation portal and on the Affordable Housing Delivery Local Plan Submission Documents and Evidence Base.
- Sustainability Appraisal – September 2014
- Core Strategy Local Plan – Adopted February 2013
- Community Infrastructure Levy Revised Draft Charging Schedule Consultation Document – September 2014
- Infrastructure Delivery Plan – September 2014
- CIL Viability Evidence Base Refresh – August 2014
- Core Strategy Background Paper 2: Managing the Delivery of Housing – August 2011
- Strategic Sites Background Paper: Housing – March 2014
- Wealden Affordable Housing Viability Assessment 2009 and Errata
- Wealden Affordable Housing Viability Assessment 2010
- Housing Needs Executive Summary – January 2010
- Housing Needs Report – January 2010
- Housing Register & Local Connection – January 2010
Reference copies of the Issues and Options Consultation Document and Sustainability Appraisal are available at various deposit points across the district.