Submit a Planning Application
The best way to apply for a wide range of planning permission is online using the Planning Portal which will allow you to complete the relevant form, attach your documents and submit your payment. You can also apply online to discharge a condition.
Registration is easy and you can complete your planning application form and upload supporting documents.
The benefits of applying online include:
- The ability to save your application and return to it later
- Submit your application online at any time
- You will incur no postal delays or printing costs
- You are able to attach all supporting documents and plans in one place
- The system is secure and keeps a record of all your application submissions
Paying for a Application
When you make a planning application via the Planning Portal you will need to pay the application fee directly to the Portal (not the Council) otherwise the application will not be released to the Council.
Buy Site and Block Plans
Site plans and block plans can be obtained via the Planning Portal.
Calculation of the appropriate fee
The Fee Calculator provided by the Planning Portal can assist you by working out the cost of any particular planning application.