Wealden District Council
You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer.
Parts of our website may display incorrectly or not work at all. Please consider downloading an up to date browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Replacement Refuse Container

Request a replacement bin/container

You can request a replacement bin online through our online request a replacement bin/container form on My Wealden