What are the advantages to you by paying by direct debit?
- Choice of three payment dates, 1st, 15th, 25th.
- No worries about remembering to pay at the right time.
- No need to write out and post cheques.
- No queuing to pay at your bank or building society.
- Possible reduction in bank charges.
What guarantees does the Council offer you?
- No payments will be taken until you have been given 10 days notice of the amounts and due dates, so that you have time to query the bill if necessary.
- If ourselves or your bank or building society make an error, you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your branch of the amount paid.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by writing to or emailing the Council your bank or building society.