This page provides details of elections which are due to be held over the next few years.
If you would like to be notified of a future by-election, please complete our notification of a forthcoming by-election form.
There are, currently, no planned elections.
There is a vacancy for the Hartfield District Ward of Wealden District Council. The date of the poll for this election will be confirmed shortly.
2 December 2021
- Hailsham Town Council (Hailsham South Ward)
An election has been called for a vacancy on Hailsham Town Council (Hailsham South Ward).
Nomination papers can be requested from the Electoral Services Department by phoning 01892 602407 or emailing email@example.com.
To be a candidate at the above election the nomination paper and consent to nomination and other associated documentation must be delivered to the Returning Officer, The Elections Office, Wealden District Council, Vicarage Lane, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 2AX by 4:00pm on Friday 5 November 2021.
However, you are strongly advised to submit your Papers, sooner rather than later during the nomination period. Nominations may be delivered from Friday 29 October to the 4pm deadline on Friday 5 November
Please call Heather Blanshard on 01892 602416 to make an appointment for the delivery and consideration of your nomination papers. Please note that it will not be possible to receive nominations without a prior appointment.
Key deadlines for this election can be found below;
- Last day for applications to be included in the register of electors to be used at this election – Tuesday 16 November 2021
- Last time for receipt of applications to vote by post and for changes to existing postal or proxy applications – 5pm on Wednesday 17 November 2021
- Last day and time for receipt of proxy vote applications for this election – 5pm on Wednesday 24 November 2021
4 May 2023
- District & Parish Council Elections
2 May 2024
- Parliamentary General Election
- Police and Crime Commissioner Election
1 May 2025
- East Sussex Council Council Elections