Wealden Community Grants Recovery Fund is now open until 1st November 2020
Community Groups and Voluntary Organisations can download an editable pdf Application form:
Recovery grants are available from Wealden District Council to help local groups and village organisations continue the valuable work they do for the community using the attached application form.
Any third sector organisation with Wealden beneficiaries, and groups which have previously supported the community hub can apply for between £500 and £5000, to be spent by the end of March 2021, for projects that benefit the people of the Wealden District.
What the grant can be used for:
- to enable voluntary and community organisations to continue the valued services and support they provide to our communities – this could include core costs which have been affected by the pandemic and/or loss of income
- to continue to provide support, where needed, to those most vulnerable and/or affected by the Covid-19 emergency
- to promote physical and mental wellbeing
- to ensure resilience of community and voluntary groups in the future
- the provision of services using alternative delivery models to pre Covid-19 to accommodate physical distancing measures and guidelines for operating these as changes occur through the pandemic lifecycle – this may include equipment, software etc
Organisations should contact Michelle Namurach, Partnerships and Funding Support Officer for advice and to answer any questions by calling (01323) 443520 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 1st November 2020. We are aiming to give decisions and start the procedure for releasing funding during December. Funds must be spent by the end of March 2021.
- View details of the projects we funded last year.