Your Elected Representatives

District Councillors

Find out who represents you on Wealden District Council and how to contact them

Town and Parish Councils

How to contact your local Town or Parish Council

County Councillors (external link)

Discover which County Councillor covers your area

Members of Parliament (MPs) External Link)

Who to contact for your constituency

European Parliament (MEPs) External link)

Which Euro MPs represent you in the European Parliament