Each member of the Cabinet is designated as a Portfolio Holder which is determined by the Leader.
Portfolio Holder means an individual Cabinet Member with delegated authority from the Leader to make decisions on a number of matters, known as a portfolio.
The current portfolios are: Leader, Housing and Benefits, Planning and Environment, Climate Change, Wellbeing and Economy, Finance and HR, Waste and Customer Services, Public Health and Asset Management
- Councillor James Partridge – (Chair) – Leader
- Councillor Rachel Millward – (Deputy Chair) – Housing and Benefits Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Ian Tysh – Planning and Environment Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Paul Coleshill – Climate Change, Wellbeing and Economy Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Greg Collins – Finance and HR Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Gareth Owen-Williams – Waste and Customer Services Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Kelvin Williams – Public Health and Asset Management Portfolio Holder
View further details relating to the Cabinet and Cabinet meetings.