Each member of the Cabinet is designated as a Portfolio Holder which is determined by the Leader.
Portfolio Holder means an individual Cabinet Member with delegated authority from the Leader to make decisions on a number of matters, known as a portfolio.
The current portfolios are: Leader with Governance & Finance; Community and Public Health; Economic Development, Waste Management & HR; Deputy Leader & Planning & Development; and Housing & Benefits.
- Councillor Robert Standley – (Chairman) – Leader and Governance and Finance Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Ann Newton – (Vice-Chairman) – Planning and Development Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Ray Cade – Housing and Benefits Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Roy Galley – Economic Development, Waste Management and HR Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Philip Lunn – Community and Public Health Portfolio Holder
View further details relating to Cabinet Committee.