Each member of the Cabinet is designated as a Portfolio Holder which is determined by the Leader.
Portfolio Holder means an individual Cabinet Member with delegated authority from the Leader to make decisions on a number of matters, known as a portfolio.
The current portfolios are: Leader with Planning and Development; Deputy Leader with Commercial, Economic Development and Leisure; Climate Change, Public Health and Community Leadership; Governance, Customer Services and HR; Housing and Waste; Finance and Benefits.
- Councillor Ann Newton – (Chairman) – Leader and Planning and Development Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Philip Lunn – (Vice-Chairman) – Commercial, Economic Development and Leisure Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Ray Cade – Housing and Waste Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Pam Doodes – Climate Change, Public Health and Community Leadership Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Richard Hallett – Governance, Customer Services and HR Portfolio Holder
- Councillor Neil Waller – Finance and Benefits
View further details relating to Cabinet Committee.