The Gambling Act 2005 came fully into force on 1st September 2007 and the responsibility for gambling is split between Local Authorities and the Gambling Commission. The Act deals with Gaming, Lotteries and Betting.
- Preventing gambling from being a source of crime or disorder, being associated with crime or disorder, or being used to support crime
- Ensuring that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way
- Protecting children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed or exploited by gambling.
- Casino Premises Licence
- Bingo Premises Licence
- Adult Gaming Centre Premises Licence
- Family Entertainment Centre Premises Licence
- Betting Premises licence