Wealden District Council
You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer.
Parts of our website may display incorrectly or not work at all. Please consider downloading an up to date browser such as Chrome or Firefox.


Information on all of our licences, including our fees and application forms can be found on the pages below.

Alcohol and entertainment licensing

In order to sell or supply Alcohol, provide Entertainment, or Late Night Refreshment, you must have a Licence from your Local Authority under the Licensing Act 2003.

Taxi and private hire licensing

Includes the licensing of all hackney carriage/ private hire drivers, vehicles and operators.

Animal licensing

Covers all aspects of animal licensing including zoos, dangerous wild animals, animal boarding establishments, riding establishments and pet shops.

Gambling and lotteries

The Gambling Act 2005 deals with Gaming, Lotteries and Betting.

Caravans and camping

You will find information on the different types of licence required for the use of caravans or camping in the Rother area.

Other licences and permits

In this section you will find other types of Licences and Permits that you can apply for such as skin piercing, scrap metal permits, charity collections, and pleasure boats. 

Public health registers

Find all of our Public Health Registers, including our online Licensing and Gambling Registers.

Licensing performance

Find out how many applications we have processed and how many live licences we currently have.