Each week, Planning and Building Control produce a list of all the planning applications received and considered complete. This list is known as the Planning Weekly List.
The list includes a brief description of the application, including a link to view the application details on our Planning Application website, from which you may view associated documents and comment on the application (within a specific period).
To be certain of not missing any new information that is added to a planning application you are interested in, then you must subscribe for email alerts. The Council will use the website and social media to communicate any amendments (if made) to planning applications. This is also how you can find out the final decision on the application. Registration for updates is free, though an active e-mail account is required. More information on keeping up to date with planning applications.
Weekly Lists of Applications Received:
- Weekly List No 42 : 20th October 2020
- Weekly List No 41 : 13th October 2020
- Weekly List No 40 : 6th October 2020
- Weekly List No 39 : 29th September 2020
- Weekly List No 38 : 22nd September 2020
- Weekly List No 37 : 15th September 2020
- Weekly List No 36 : 8th September 2020
- Weekly List No 35 : 1st September 2020
- Weekly List No 34 : 25th August 2020
- Weekly List No 33 : 18th August 2020
- Weekly List No 32 : 11th August 2020
- Weekly List No 31 : 4th August 2020
Advertisement of Applications in Local Papers
Each week the council advertises certain applications in the weekly local papers. These applications are those where the Local Planning Authority (Wealden District Council) is required to place a press advertisement due to the planning regulations. Further information and links to the latest advertisements can be viewed on the Planning Application Advertisements page.
Other Planning Publications
There is a complete list of planning publications (chargeable and free of charge) available, either by contacting the Planning Information Officer on 01892 602510 or downloading as a PDF document.