Wealden District Council
You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer.
Parts of our website may display incorrectly or not work at all. Please consider downloading an up to date browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Other licences and permits

In this section you will find information on how to apply for other licences and permits.

Cooling tower notification

Information on notifying us about a cooling tower.

Charity collections

Information on house to house and street collection licences.

Hypnotism authorisation

How to apply for a hypnotism licence under the Hypnotism Act 1952

Environmental permitting

Information on Part A and Part B Permits

Scrap metal dealer registration

Information on become a scrap metal dealer.

Skin piercing registration

Information on skin piercing personal and premises registrations.

Pleasure boats

If you wish to hire out boats to customers or carry customers as passengers then you must apply to the Council for a pleasure boat and a boatmans licence.