Wealden District Council seeks to manage its performance to deliver efficient, effective and economic services.
- Quarter 3 Performance Report to Cabinet
- Progress on Corporate Plan delivery
- Service Performance Indicators – latest data
- District Metrics
- End of Year and Previous Corporate Plan Performance Report
- Achievements of the Previous Corporate Plan
- Service Performance Indicators for 2018/19
The Council’s Corporate Plan 2019-23 sets out the strategic direction of the Council against which we monitor our progress.
The Annual Audit Letter sets out the external auditor’s view on how the Council manages its finances, the Council’s governance arrangements and the progress it has made on its corporate priorities. The latest document refers to the Council’s activity in 2017/18.
More about Wealden’s performance:
- Food and Health and Safety Performance
- Licensing Performance
- Pest Control Performance
- Pollution Control Performance
- Planning Performance
Data describing our District
- Ward profiles containing data on a wide variety of topics including population, housing, economy, income and deprivation, health, education and transport
- The economy and jobs
- Crime levels in Wealden
More data relating to Wealden and other local authorities in East Sussex is available at East Sussex In Figures (external link).