Premises Licence Application Forms

On this page you will find links to all Premises Licence Application Forms. You can apply online by following the appropriate link or on paper by downloading the appropriate pdf application form. If you apply on paper you will need to make your payment separately.

New applications and applications for transfers and Interim Authority Notices will require you to prove your right to work in the UK. You must either provide acceptable documentation or visit the Home Office Online Right to Work Checking Service  and generate a 9 digit share code which will allow us to carry out the check.

Online Application Forms

If you apply online you do not need to send additional copies to the Responsible Authorities.

PDF Application Forms

If you are using these forms you must also send copies to all of the

If you use one of our pdf application forms you must make your payment separately as cheques are not accepted. You can pay online by visiting our Make a Payment page and selecting Premises Licence and Clubs from the drop down. The reference number is prefilled for you but you will need to enter the amount. Please write your receipt number on your form.

To check how much your application will cost please visit our Premises and Club Application and Annual Fees page.