On this page you will find links to all Premises Licence Application Forms. You can apply online by following the appropriate link or on paper by downloading the appropriate pdf application form. If you apply on paper you will need to make your payment separately.
New applications and applications for transfers and Interim Authority Notices will require you to prove your right to work in the UK. You must either provide acceptable documentation or visit the Home Office Online Right to Work Checking Service and generate a 9 digit share code which will allow us to carry out the check.
Online Application Forms
If you apply online you do not need to send additional copies to the Responsible Authorities.
- Apply online for a Premises Licence
- Apply Online for a Provisional Statement
- Apply Online to Vary a Premises Licence
- Apply Online to Vary a DPS
- Apply Online for a DPS to be Disapplied
- Apply Online to be Removed as DPS
- Apply Online for Consent to be Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)
- Apply Online to Change Name and Address of Premises Licence
- Apply Online for a Minor Variation to a Premises Licence
- Apply Online to Transfer a Premises Licence
- Apply Online for Consent to Transfer a Premises Licence
- Apply Online for an Interim Authority Notice
- Apply Online for a Notification of Interest under Section 178
- Apply Online to make your Annual Payment
PDF Application Forms
If you are using these forms you must also send copies to all of the
- Premises Licence Application Form
- Provisional Statement
- Premises Licence Variation Application Form
- DPS Variation Application Form
- DPS Consent Form
- Premises Licence Transfer Form
- Consent to Transfer Premises Licence Form
- Interim Authority Notice Form
- Notification of Interest Form
- Public Notice for the Grant or Variation of a Licence This Notice must be printed on blue paper
- Public Notice for a Minor Variation This Notice must be printed on white paper
- Minor Variation Application Form
If you use one of our pdf application forms you must make your payment separately as cheques are not accepted. You can pay online by visiting our Make a Payment page and selecting Premises Licence and Clubs from the drop down. The reference number is prefilled for you but you will need to enter the amount. Please write your receipt number on your form.
To check how much your application will cost please visit our Premises and Club Application and Annual Fees page.