The Affordable Housing Delivery Local Plan supersedes policy WCS8 in the adopted Core Strategy Local Plan concerning Affordable Housing. The Affordable Housing Delivery Local Plan was adopted by Full Council on 18 May 2016 following examination by an Independent Planning Inspector. The adopted documents as well as details of the adoption process are available below.
- Affordable Housing Delivery Local Plan – May 2016 (pdf)
- Affordable Housing Local Plan Clarification – Planning and Development Portfolio Holder Decision
- Adoption Statement (pdf)
- Environmental Statement (pdf)
- Sustainability Appraisal Report – March 2015 (pdf)
- Sustainability Appraisal – Non Technical Summary – March 2015 (pdf)
- Supplement to Sustainability Appraisal of the AHDLP – July 2015 (pdf)
- Update to Sustainability Appraisal Report – October 2015 (pdf)
Hard copies of these documents are available to view at various Deposit Points around the district. Copies of the documents can also be purchased at the Council’s office. Details on the consultation, examination process including the Inspectors Final Report, can be found below.